Thursday 11 December 2014

Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year

Christmas is my favourite time of year EVER, because everything just smells of cinnamon and ginger bread cookies, well in my house anyway! Whats is it like where you live? 

As the gates of hell (school) open their arms to me I still get to enjoy the smell of gingerbread float from each house on my street! 

The smell of pine floods my house, an christmas lights brighten up everyroom. I adore giving presents, its so satisfying wrapping them and then laying them under your tree ready to give to your friends and family. Those late night christmas movies with your family. 

I love how happy everyone is and the tense countdown to the big day! I have 5 younger brothers which means I still get to play the "santa" game and its so cute how every year we leave out cookies and milk. The smiles on their faces as they see that santa has eaten them is priceless. 

Those snuggly evenings with my boyfriend, led next to the fire, 
Christmas music humming in the background.
There is a plethora of things I could write about Christmas... But this blog must end somewhere... Good bye and I hope you have enjoyed this blog and the pictures I have added!πŸŽ„❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment