Saturday 6 December 2014

新たな始まり- My first blog post.

In case you are wondering, the title of this blog is 'A new beginning' in Japanese, and no I do not speak Japanese. However I do speak a little German! Wie gehts? ( How are you?) and if you were asking me id say gut danke. 

Anyway... Hiya! So ive decided to keep this blog anonymous until I feel ready to un-anonimyse it if that's even a real phrase. Feel free to refer to me as 'OMD' for a reason I may or may not reveal soon, And its not because 'OMD' is an abbreviation for 'Oh my days'. Feel free to guess in the comments.

My blog will be about a profusion of things, this can vary from my own experiences, both embarrassing or something interesting that has happened (probably mostly embarrassing). My photography, books,food, videos,advice and even my own Literature. There will be a lot of words of all different topics on this blog. Hence why I named it 'An abundance of words' 
I will also happily reply to comments on any questions you have or about anything at all!

Before I go, just so you have a vague image of who is behind the computer screen, I am a British girl, yes I love tea.. reading,writing, cameras,laptops,outside, romantic things, and a boy.

Ill say good bye with an image I took earlier on today in my favourite place. speak soon. Next blog post will be on the 7/12/14. After that they will be once a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment